wading ever deeper

trusting Jesus to show me the way as i navigate the waters of being a loving wife, mama, & caregiver.







Thursday, October 9, 2008

why?

i wondered out loud a few minutes ago why i was adding yet another potential online addiction to my list of time and mind-sucking pursuits. ritchie said he had just thought something along the same lines . . .

i love keeping a journal, but feel like it is too hard to keep a hand-written journal these days. somehow, it's easier to be interrupted and then pick up where i left off when typing. writing is such a great outlet, and i can keep this as (fairly) private as i like - as opposed to something like the notes section of facebook, which i feel as though everyone i have ever briefly known has access to.

i am convinced this is the best part of my life - the part i will always look back at and recognize as the sweetest. i may be wrong, but just in case i'm right, i want to record it for myself and my family.

No comments: