wading ever deeper

trusting Jesus to show me the way as i navigate the waters of being a loving wife, mama, & caregiver.







Sunday, January 24, 2010

to blog or not to blog, that is the question

i swing wildly back & forth on this in my mind all of the time.  it's a good thing i haven't started talking to myself about it (yet), as ritchie is starting to get concerned at the frequency of my one person conversations.  i love the idea of sharing my thoughts and ideas with others, but at the same time, the dishes need to be done.  which leaves me feeling like it's a pretty self indulgent activity.  i guess it's all about self control and time management.  as well as the ability to be okay with not blogging every day, or even every week.  i would like to at least post a new entry a couple of times a month, though.  this is such a fun way to capture and share our family's life.  so, the answer will be:  to blog! 

{but blogging sporadically, as time allows!}

No comments: